Jet Ski Policy
- The jet-ski MUST be moving in the buoy channel slowly and carefully. (departure – arrival).
- The jet-ski MUST be moving outside the specified yellow buoys.
- The jet-ski MUST be at least 100m away from any natural obstacle (rocks-beach) or any other motorized or not means.
- The jet-ski MUST be returned at the same state it was given.
- The driver has full responsibility for any collateral damage caused by his own wrong operation.
- None insurance coverage is valid for anything that happens and it is ascertained that: The driver of the jet-ski was under the influence of alcohol or any drug substances at the time of the accident.